Friday, April 24, 2009

A new milestone....my baby is turning 1!!!!! A few random pics for all.

Peyton loves bath time!! We can't wait to go swimming!

Peyton has even developed a fondness for her Uncle Stu (aka Stewie aka Chad)

Hmmm....what should I have to eat tonight??


Big girls get to wear pig tails and eat Cheetos :-)



Hurry up with the Cheetos Dad....I'm hungry!!




It's been awhile since my last post, but I'm making time to update since my baby is going to be turning 1 year old tomorrow. It doesn't seem possible. It's seems like just yesterday that I welcomed my little miss Peyton into the world. She is the greatest thing that ever could have happened to Heath and me. She makes life complete and although most days are crazy and there isn't a moment to relax I wouldn't change it for the world.
Peyton will be celebrating her first birthday this weekend back in Jefferson. This will be quite a bit more convenient since Peyton's grandpa is still healing up from his motorcyle accident. I will be sure to post pics from the party.
Also, a big thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Durlam for all their help with the housework. It's been crazy busy and there is never a dull moment. They rock!!!











No comments: